Setting up the tent again I did something stupid and didn't realize one of the cross bars wasn't properly seated in the corner piece. The top canvas wasn't fitting right, so I was wrestling it around because I thought it was twisted a bit. By the time I realized the problem was an extra inch across the front, one of the corners had ripped a small hole right next to the reinforced area of the corner. Joy. In case you don't realize from the photos, this is a SPENDY tent that I invested in years ago, so I'm more irritated about that than the broken items. I can remake those, but the tent means a repair that probably won't ever be as good as it was. Sigh.
So, sales were pretty good the first day, slow today, but it went pretty well! Hauling stuff back and forth though was interesting, I now KNOW my toy truck holds about half what I could shoehorn into the suburban, so I'll definitely need a canopy for the back or a trailer if I'm doing anything out of the local area!
I managed to get a complete inventory (boooooooooooring, I hear ya) done of the stuff I brought, also realized I have a box of stuff in the wind somewhere.... probably in the living room, but several pots on Etsy are in it. Yikes. BUT, on the plus side, I've got a lot of inventory I had lost track of and not listed.... And now everything is sorted into boxes so I can FIND it. Now I just need to move the pile of boxes from the driveway and put them someplace convenient.... :)